Pages

vendredi 3 mai 2013

My Tag...12 Tags of 2013/May

Hi everyone,
This month I managed to finish my Tag for the Tim Holtz Challenge without time pressure ;)
Playing with remnant rubs was new to me and I had a lot of fun. Here is my tag:

Ce mois-çi, j'ai pu réaliser le tag pour le challenge de Tim Holtz dans des délais très raisonnables ;)
Je me suis beaucoup amusée avec cette nouvelle technique et voici le tag que j'ai réalisé:


Et pour finir, quelques gros plans....








Materials used: manila tags (#8), Distress Stain (salty ocean, festive berries, picked raspberry, mustard seed), stampers anonymous (artful artifacts), Remant Rubs (words, elements, numbers), Distress Ink (mustard seed, picked raspberry, peacock feathers, black soot, vintage photo), ideal-ology (words bands, enameled tags, crinkle ribbon), Ranger Archival Ink Pad (jet black), ranger patina (moss), mini fasteners.

Have a nice weekend...

Un excellent week-end à toutes et à tous et à très bientôt...



10 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful tag! Love all the colors! xoxox

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Chris, love your colors on the tag. So beautiful and vibrant!
    Thanks so much for leaving a comment..., I had a blast making this tag!
    Christina :)

    "Awesome name" by the way!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wonderful choice in colors, Chris! Love the hand pointing to the quote...fab work!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful colours. I love the flight theme & the pen nib edging too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Great colours - what ones did you use? The pinks and purples look amazing.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you! I only used 4 colors of stain (salty ocean, festive berries, picked raspberry & mustard seed) and I enhanced them with distress ink (mustard seed, picked raspberry & peacock feathers)...

      Supprimer
  6. Gorgeous colours, I'm wondering which ones you used too. BJ

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you for your comment. I updated my post with all the material I used.
      I only used 4 colors of distress stain (salty ocean, festive berries, picked raspberry & mustard seed) and I mixed them directly on my craft sheet to obtain green and purple. Well - it was more by chance than intention ;)

      Supprimer
  7. Lovely colors! I like the face stamp you chose to use.

    RépondreSupprimer