Pages

samedi 1 juin 2013

My Tag...12 Tags of 2013/June

I would like to share my Tim Holtz June tag for 2013 with you...







Material used: stamp dragonfly, manilla tag, white paper, remnant rubs (numbers), distress inks (dusty concord, mustard seed, salty ocean, old paper, vintage photo, black soot), distress stains (mustard seed, dusty concord, stormy sky), distress markers (mustard seed, barn door, stormy sky, tumbled glass)



Thank you for your visit on my blog and your comments,






5 commentaires:

  1. Very nice interpretation if Tim's tag. I especially like the background stamp.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That background is awesome!! And your dragonfly is just beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Very delicate and pretty take on Tims tag!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Love the script stamp on your tag, it's nice and delicate. Your tag turned out great.

    RépondreSupprimer