Pages

samedi 8 juin 2013

Sometimes you gotta kiss a frog...

This is my entry for this week Alpha/Dictionary Challenge by the Craft Barn. I chose the word «FROG» to work with! 
Because the camera is on a school trip ;) , I had to scan my drawing. The quality is not so good, but it's better then nothing!







Material used: felt pens & distress inks (mustard seed, festives berries, peeled paint, moved lawn)

Have a nice weekend everyone...












6 commentaires:

  1. It's fantastic that you added a frog illustration to this page since the authors decided to show a human in place of a frog. I love your frog and the simplicity of the altered page! And I really love seeing all the words through your drawing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Really like it the frog is great I love frogs and the way you have done it brilliant

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I will admit 0 sometimes you have to kiss a frog!!!
    Sandy

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Lovely play on the saying "to eat your words", super frog drawing. BJ

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. hi hi la grenouille qui mange le mot... cute :)
    Merci de ta participation
    Izzy

    RépondreSupprimer