Pages

samedi 6 juillet 2013

Cui Cui

I was a bit short on time this last two weeks. And I'm more than happy to finished my page right now for the Craft Barn Challenge - just on time. I choose the word «bird» resp. «birds».
I searched for free picture on wikimedia commons. I choose this four and then cut them out and pasted them to the page...


 


I made the "wall of fame" for my upside down lighthouse last week. Thank you so much dear designer team ;) I'm so proud!

Have a nice weekend everyone - Life is beautiful :)

8 commentaires:

  1. Lovely page. The colours all work so well together and I like your background, the blue feather is a stunning contrast. I too only just managed to get my entry in on time, but its a good feeling to be able to keep up with each letter.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Fabulous bird page, love the blue feather and the lovely background colour.

    Sylv xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Really beautiful pages. Gorgeous colours and images.
    Juliax

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love birds on anything and your pages are fantastic. This is inspiring and I must go back to my book and add a bird altered page.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. B is for beautiful birds that on on gorgeous papers. Your colors are wonderful - really neat design work!!
    sandy

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Beautiful colors. Love the bird on the sunny

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hi Chris, firstly huge congrats on your wall of fame for your upside down pages which were fab. Love your bird pages, they look almost real against that lovely background. MMx

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. this is so pretty, love the colours too
    Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn,
    Izzy

    RépondreSupprimer