Pages

samedi 3 août 2013

Teatime at the Craft Barn Challenge

I'm back from my summer holidays and  ready to take on the next challenge at the Craft Barn ;)

I found this wonderful Clear Stamps (Eline's Huis Tea Time) from Marianne Design that I never used before and so it was a good occasion to give them a try...





supplies: Marianne Design Clear Stamps Eline's Huis Tea Time, Stazon (ganache, teal blue), Distress Ink (mustard seed), Distress Marker (walnut stain), white pen pilot choose 0.7.

Bon week end à toutes et à tous,

Chris

4 commentaires:

  1. Lovely tea time page and stamps. Gosh, I drink tea more than just in the afternoon, so I will go with the sentiment 'lets have some tea' and just enjoy the whole day.Lol.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A great illustration and great stamps used! It's my style for an altered page. Love it surrounded by words.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Fabulous word, great stamps, wonderful page, off now to make a cup of tea!

    Sylv xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Encore une page superbe!
    J'espère que tu as passé de bonnes vacances.
    Merci de ta participation
    Izzy

    RépondreSupprimer